NOTICE: The Finance Policies and Procedures Manual, along with the previous manual, is undergoing changes. These sites are continually updated to reflect changes in business processes. If you cannot find the information you are seeking in these policies, email for more information.
Policies and Procedures

Procedure 1305.1 – Requesting Third-Party Lodging Reimbursement

May 17, 2011
Last Updated
October 6, 2014
Last Reviewed
October 6, 2014
Responsible University Officer
Director of Systems and Operations
Responsible Unit
Systems and Operations

Procedure Statement

Each applicant must submit a completed Request for Non-Hotel Lodging Authorization Request Form and a signed lease agreement to the approving party and gain approval before any type of payment or reimbursement is issued.

Forms and Instructions

Third-party lodging is requested in conjunction with travel request documents. The completed Request for Non-Hotel Lodging Authorization Request form and signed lease agreement may be attached as supporting documents in Web Travel.

1305.1.1f - Non-Hotel Lodging Authorization Request

Related Data



October 1, 2014: Removed reference to InDEPTh; updated Forms and Instructions section.
May 17, 2011